CabelasHNMLS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandon's Preemptive Application

Go down

Abandon's Preemptive Application Empty Abandon's Preemptive Application

Post  #Abandon Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:43 pm

Before I start, I must issue a disclaimer. I stopped playing back in ... october? of last year, and have not so much as looked at the game since. However, given friends requesting me to come back to the game and a hint of curiosity towards all of the new updates, I will be attempting to come back once I get back from my deployment next month. There's no promise as of yet that I'll be able TO come back, so take that with a grain of salt. Also, some of the information you as for, I simply do not remember, lol, so bear with me. Thanks.

Character Name/Race: Abandon / Galka

Nation/Rank: Bastok / 10

Jobs @80 and @75+ : None at 80, but for 75, DRG, DRK, WAR, SCH, BLU

List merits for ALL jobs: Don't remember.

Applicable Subjobs: SAM, WAR, RDM, NIN, THF, and I think a few others? heh, been a while.

Jobs planning on being leveled: Finishing up DRG, WAR, DRK, SCH, BLU, then possibly finishing up DNC (somewhere near 62)

Zilhart Mission(status name/number): Complete.

Chains of Promethia Mission(see above): Complete.

Treasures of Aht Urgan: Complete.

Wings of the Goddess ( access to past applicable outposts available): I left after Xarcabard was released, I think?

Previous Endgame experience: I was in some shell, some of you may remember, I sure as hell don't. Must not have been that great of an experience, I suppose.

Why do you want to join Cabelas? : It was a shell I was familiar with when I was still active, and I do have a long time friend there still (Hi Datsko). I am familiar with just how active you are, and once I get back in the swing of things, would love to be a part of the action.

What do you feel you can offer to the shell: A sense of humor, a solid player who will always look for ways to improve on what I have/know. Good times had for all!

Do you have any in shell references ( please notify member prior to dropping names): Datsko Very Happy

Please give us your birthday ( LS chat includes adult content) : June 28, 1985 (that makes me 25 currently)

List Previous Linkshells you were in: Axiom, and that shell I forgot.

If you server jumped list old server and linkshells N/A

#Abandon

Back to top Go down

Abandon's Preemptive Application Empty Re: Abandon's Preemptive Application

Post  #Abandon Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:51 pm

Whoops! A few things that popped to mind. I was in NovOrsa, with Trixi.

Previous experience? Anything that Trixi did, I was usually nearby on one of my jobs. Salvage, Dynamis, ZNM, Sky, Sea, and who knows where else, may come to mind later.

Other names to drop? Gunshin (I swear, I WILL steal your girlfriend one of these days), and Gigie (heyyyyyy ^^)

#Abandon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lallie Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:19 pm

If Abandon gets in our shell, all that we will get in dynamis is WAR WAR WAR.

so, Denied! *joking* :3

you did not mention you were in fail SparkandFade.

Lallie
Pimp's and Hustlers
Pimp's and Hustlers

http://Lalia-a.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down